Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Getting married"Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt"


At least, OK! Magazine seems to think so. If there’s one thing that I’ve learned over the years it’s that marriage is never a good thing. I’ve never seen a relationship on the rocks that marriage fixed. In fact, I’ve only seen perfectly good relationships that marriage has ruined. Things are great, the girl pressures you to get married, you cave in and bam… 6 months later your 5 year perfect relationship is down the drain. So the following quotes are even more strange when you factor in that it’s Brad Pitt who is trying to force the marriage. I guess we all know who REALLY wears the pants in that family.

“Brad’s told her, ‘Marry me, or it’s over.’ ”

“Their relationship is so out of kilter, he believes marriage is the only thing that will bring it back around.”

Says:.theinsider.com

No comments:

Post a Comment