Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ashley Green at her Maxim issue celebration

Ashley Green is shown here at the celebration of the December edition of Maxim Magazine, She appears in it and I’m sure it’s going to be a nice spread. I love the top picture of her looking back, is as if she asking me to bed with that look. Notice how she is a bigger star than that Kristen Stewart? Yes because this girl is hot and Kristen Stewart looks like a girl that should be working at a supermarket cleaning the aisles. Why am I making the comparison? Because they are in a movie together call Twilight and the ugly one has the main part in it, that bothers me if you haven’t notice.



AshleyGreeneMaxim



AshleyGreeneMaxim



AshleyGreeneMaxim




AshleyGreeneMaxim





AshleyGreeneMaxim







www.denimsquare.com
www.realwomanjeans.com








No comments:

Post a Comment